Wednesday 9 May 2012

I'm back!

Yes yes I know, it's been almost a week since I've updated my blog. I've been so busy lately that I think I almost forgot about it. Even though the tests are over, I'm still pretty busy with homework and assignments. Since we only have about six weeks left of school, I think many of our teachers are behind in work and everything so they're rushing us. *Sigh* Anyways I'm really excited for this week because Exo-M will be on Happy Camp. So excited! Kehehe. I've seen Super Junior M and Lee Min Ho on Happy Camp and both episodes were absolutely hilarious. It's really interesting how even though Lee Min Ho doesn't speak any Chinese, the people were able to make it really funny and interesting. I'm sure that Exo-M will be even more interesting because they have four members that can speak Chinese and two that can also speak Chinese but not as well. If you've seen my previous blog, I showed you some pictures of of Exo-M on Happy Camp, and judging from the pictures, they look really fun.

I've been really into EXO these days especially EXO-M. It's really weird how you can addicted to these stuff. My mom's been noticing that I've been listening to Chinese music lately and at first she was kind of like "huh?" mainly because I don't usually listen to Chinese music. Not only that, I'm starting to go on EXO blogs like http://onexoplanet.wordpress.com/ and http://exokm.wordpress.com/ which shows a lot of pictures of EXO. Like I said before, I'm a cheerleader for country music, which is why most of time, I listen to Lady Antebellum, Taylor Swift, and The Band Perry on youtube, and I guess once my mom got used to me listening to country music all the time, she didn't really expect me to listen to Chinese and Korea music all of a sudden. Not only that, at home, my parents speak Chinese to each other but I speak English, I sometimes speak Chinese, but mainly English. So technically, if was a HUGE! surprise, but I actually think that she's kind of relieved. Anyways, my mom is going to China soon to visit her family in about two weeks and yesterday, she was asking me if I wanted anything. So I just told her that I really want those Chinese/Japanese/Korean lead pencils.

Isn't this awesome? For some weird reason, I find it really cute.  In  Canada,  it's hard to find these types since most of the mechanical pencils here are the ones that look like pens, unless if you go to Pacific Mall, but it's really expensive there. (Credit: mkxkawaiix3)

So when my mom started noticing that I've been really into Chinese music, she's been really excited. Today when I got home, I showed a picture of EXO-M to her, and I asked her who are the two Koreans and the four Chinese, and she guessed it right! After that, she asked be if I wanted an EXO-M Cd, and I'm  like YES YES YES. She seemed really excited after that, so I'm going to take that as a Yes, but at the same time, I'm really scared because since China does a lot of "pirating" I hope that she picks the real Cd, but I trust her, she's really smart. HeHeHe...♥

I still remember the first Chinese song. It was Bu De Bu Ai by Wilber Pan. It really is a lovely song and I still listen to it today. 
Credit: to the uploader

I LOVE IT! The first Kpop song I listened to was Gee by Girls Generation, and personally, it's my favourite song by Girls Generation. My second favourite song would probably be The Boys. I was first introduced to the song actually online. There's this Chinese show called Fei Cheng Wu Rao, the English translation is If You are the One. I call it Matchmaker, but some people might beg to differ. Gee is one of the songs they play on the show. One day, I was watching it and I was like I really like this song, and I actually thought it was a Chinese song, but come to find out, it's NOT! Ever since then, I've been really into Kpop.
MV for Gee (Credit: sment)

Nowadays, I'm really into EXO-M and really calm songs like Angel (Into your world) by EXO, No Other by Super Junior and Even If by Sam Concepcion. No Other is by far my absolute favourite song by Super Junior. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! Even If is also a very good song, it reminds of Khuntoria (Nickhun from 2pm and Victoria from fx) because Khuntoria brought me to this song. If you don't know what Khuntoria is, well it's Nickhun from 2pm and Victoria from fx, they were on We Got Married, and a lot of people liked those two. Even If was played when Khuntoria had their first kiss. I will be showing you the lyrics because the music video is really blurry, and Sam sang this when he was really young so his voice is going to sound different now. Ok, I'll stop talking now. Here is Even If by Sam Concepcion.

It's late, and I've got to go back to my homework. 
May all your wishes come true! 

-Rain






No comments:

Post a Comment